Amateur cultivation of orchids
The lecture will look at the fòllowing topies, in order to add together knowledge for building new ideas:
- Presentation of the plants: appearance for presenting;
- Domestic cultivation: environment, light, water, fertilizer, temperature, covers, phototropism;
- Replanting: when to plant, time of replanting, where to replant, substrata, flowerpots, boxes, cutting and removing seedlings;
- Use of chemical and natural defenses;
- Handling pests and diseases: products, hygiene;
- Viruses: comments and prevention.